Sherpa provides temporary surveillance or communications within minutes that can be moved around when and where you need it.
Rugged and robust, Sherpa has been designed for fast deployment in all-terrains, offering the flexibility that traditional fixed CCTV security solutions cannot provide – by being able to be redeployed quickly and easily anywhere there is an available lamp-post/pole.
- Expensive installation not required! Sherpa automatically climbs lamp-posts and poles at the touch of a button and can be deployed within minutes by the operator.
- Can be deployed as many times as you like without the added cost of re-cabling unlike with fixed CCTV security systems.
- Only one ‘Sherpa’ delivery unit needed to deploy as many camera platforms as required offering cost savings upon multiple deployments.
- Inherently secure, because of its high position above physical threats.
- Can be left unattended to gather evidence for later retrieval, or used for remote monitoring without the need for personnel to be present.
- Fully integrated with it’s own built in WiFi, 3G/4G for real-time video sharing to any monitoring station anywhere in the world.
Providing operators with a high-level of ROI, Sherpa has already proven to be successful across a multitude of applications, including ANPR, deterring anti-social behaviour, the monitoring of emergency situations, prison security, fly tipping, and public order events.
On game day (NATO Summit) the Sherpas and body worn cameras gave the command team views they could not get in any other way.
I am pleased to say that the deployment of Sherpa has had a positive impact in acting as a deterrent, gaining evidence and gathering intelligence.
The very presence of the Sherpa cameras deters would-be offenders and sends a signal out to all that we are watching and protecting the area. Its portability and fast deployment make Sherpa an essential part of the criminal detection and deterrent toolbox.
A range of high-performance cameras can be integrated in to Sherpa in a variety of camera/control combinations, including Analogue, Infrared, High Definition, Thermal and Automatic Number Plate Recognition (ANPR).
Sherpa can also deliver enhanced communications & relay options including COFDM, GSM, Tetra, Wi-Fi, 3G and 4G.
Any bespoke application can be supported by our in-house R&D team.