We are market leaders in the provision of data, video, voice and Internet via satellite and wireless solutions to the majority of UK Fire & Rescue Services. We are also rapidly growing our presence in Australia and the Middle East.
Integrated into command & control vehicles and rapidly deployable across incident grounds, our trusted communications solutions provide Fire & Rescue teams with a detailed Common Operational Picture and unparalleled situational awareness.
- High capacity mobile satellite broadband based on our extremely robust KU Enhanced Resilience Satellite Network, as used by all our Fire & Rescue customers.
- Access to secure and guaranteed communications infrastructure via satellite, enabling our suite of data, video and voice applications.
- Instant Communications Bubbles which expand communications across an incident ground via:
- The addition of GPS positioning for improved monitoring and management of personnel and fire fighting assets.
- Our Interoperable Voice Solution offers customers the ability to drag and drop multiple voice communications formats including VOIP, landline, UHF, VHF and mobile, into one easy to manage conference call.
- The DDMI (Digital Dashboard Management Interface) is our easy to use operating system built for the emergency services. It combines all systems and solutions into one seamless interface allowing operational personnel to control, monitor and analyse every aspect of incident response from one screen.
Learn more about the benefits of Excelerate’s communications solutions for Fire & Rescue Services in our customer case studies: