SuperSat is our latest commercial, (non domestic), fully-nomadic, hardware & airtime bundle on Eutelsat’s multi-beam, professional, low-contended network. Our SuperSat hardware and airtime package is currently being utilised in oil & gas, utilities, local government, construction, security and more.
Satellite Broadband on the Move – the benefits:
- Frees your mobile service from the limitations of terrestrial Internet connections
- Uninterrupted service delivery in the communities you serve
- Access to the full range of communications including back office systems, Internet, email, voice calls, data & video sharing and more.
- Quick and easy to deploy auto-pointing satellite for continuous broadband connectivity
- Flexible choice of packages with speeds and bandwidth options to suit project requirements
Due to the cost effectiveness and convenience of our SuperSat package, many of our customers include local service providers such as mobile libraries and community projects to security and transport & utilities.
Our package includes 180GB of data usage over a three-year contract that can be topped up at anytime.
SuperSat is fast and reliable even at peak times with speeds of up to 10MB download and 4MB upload allowing users to do more online, anytime, anywhere.
The SuperSat vehicle mounted platform has the fastest and most reliable auto-pointing antenna on the market – connecting within 60 seconds with tests showing a 100% success rate. The platform weighs just 26KG – making it suitable for smaller vehicles and the stow height is just 280mm making it one of the lowest on the market.
SuperSat can be dual-LNB enabled so that the same platform will receive satellite TV such as Sky TV, enabling reception outside of your data allowance and also eliminating the need or cost for a separate TV antenna.