An exciting opportunity has arisen for a driven individual who wants to join our fast developing International organisation as a Trainee Installations Engineer.
We offer an excellent working environment with a highly skilled and motivated team along with a competitive salary, pool van, pension, 23 days annual leave plus bank holidays.
Based in Cardiff, our Company is the UK market leader within its industry with international operations and offices in Melbourne, Perth, Abu Dhabi, Washington DC and Cannes. This opportunity will suit an individual looking for the next step in their career and will join our team in building and supporting the company’s growing fleet of Emergency Command Technologies throughout the UK and Internationally.
Being an innovative and leading technology provider in the provision of satellite and wireless solutions, we are looking for a customer and team focused Trainee Installations Engineer to support our company during an exciting growth period. As a Trainee Installation Engineer you will be responsible for supporting the build of projects: including installing satellite platforms, networking equipment to vehicles and buildings, commissioning, configuring and testing installed equipment.
The successful applicant will:
- Have basic experience in computing
- Experience and competence in the use of power and hand tools
- Reliable team member
- Can do attitude & flexible
- Be comfortable working at heights and in confined spaces
- Some heavy lifting may be required
- Must hold a full and clean driving licence
- May be required to drive throughout the UK and stay in overnight accommodation
- May be required to travel internationally and must hold a valid passport
- Must pass a security vetting check
Desirable would be:
- Experience with cabling
- Experience of computer networking
To apply please forward your CV along with your salary expectations.